Welcome to the
Robert V. McMaugh Memorial
American Legion Post 10
The ABC manager on duty has discretion to close the
Social Quarters early due to exigent circumstances.
NEW POST HOURS SEE BELOW
We entered Phase 3 on Wednesday, 1 JUL 2020; however, the governor
has ordered that bars must stay in Phase 2 guidelines.
YOU must have a face covering ON prior to entering the Post.
Entry via the front door ONLY!
It is imperative that all follow the below rules for our health and safety.
Violation is a Class 1 Misdemeanor & loss of ABC license.
- We are limited to 89 people in the Social Quarters [including employees]. Therefore, first consideration for occupants are Legionnaires [includes SONS and Auxiliary] in good standing with a valid 2020. The card must be shown to the ABC manager on duty. No card NO entry No excuses.
- PRINT your full name, date and time of entry in the book located at the front entrance. Guests MUST be signed in as is normal procedures per ABC rules.
- ALL must wear a face covering while in the confines of the Post.
- There are two (2) hand sanitizing stations: 1) front foyer and 2) by the inside Patio door, please use them.
- Maintain social distancing [6 foot separation] at all times.
- Tables must be 6’ apart.
- Wash your hands with soap & water after using the bathroom.
- Be considerate of others AND Clean up after yourself.
ABC manager on duty has the right to refuse service. You must leave Post 10
property at that point.
Maximum Occupancy on Patio Remains at 30 people.
If we all cooperate and abide by these rules it will ensure that we protect
everyone's health and safety. Thank you for your cooperation to this point.
Pavilion is CLOSED EXCEPT for Meetings at this time
Mondays hours 11 a.m. x 7 p.m.
Tuesday thru Friday 11 a.m. x 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Noon x 9 p.m.
Due to increase in our food/beverage costs our prices will be
LIMITED MENU AVAILABLE
The Post will continue to offer curb side pickup for lunch
between 11 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday thru Saturday.
Call in by 1:45 p.m.
Please call 703-369-4900 in advance and place your order.
Have your money ready.
Lunches are limited to burgers, steak'n cheese, chicken tenders, BLT,
wing dings & pizza. CALL for any specials that may be available.
NOTICE: Executiive Board Meeting, Saturday, 11 JUL at 1000 hrs.
General Membership Meeting, Saturday, 18 JUL at 1000 hrs.
NOTICE: At the August General Membership Meeting, 15 AUG,
1000 hrs., a motion will be made by Legionnaire John ATKINS to have
the Post 10 building become NON-SMOKING. There will be a discussion
and vote. Whatever your feelings, be sure to attend to voice them
and cast your vote for or against.
The health and safety of all is the Post’s priority.
Check back for any updates.