Welcome to the
Robert V. McMaugh Memorial
American Legion Post 10
The ABC manager on duty has discretion to close the
Social Quarters early due to exigent circumstances.
It is with a heavy heart that I report the transfer of Legionnaire
Ron BURRELL to Post Everlasting. As details become available I
will make them known to all. Commander STEIN
We entered Phase 3 on Wednesday, 1 JUL 2020; however, the governor
has ordered that bars must remain in Phase 2 guidelines.
YOU must have a face covering (nose & mouth) ON prior to entering the Post.
Entry via the front door ONLY!
It is imperative that all follow the below rules for our health and safety.
Violation is a Class 1 Misdemeanor & loss of ABC license.
- We are limited to 89 people in the Social Quarters [including employees]. Therefore, first consideration for occupants are Legionnaires [includes SONS and Auxiliary] in good standing with a valid 2020. The card must be shown to the ABC manager on duty. No card NO entry No excuses.
- PRINT your full name, date and time of entry in the book located at the front entrance. Guests MUST be signed in as is normal procedures per ABC rules.
- ALL must wear a face covering while in the confines of the Post.
- There are two (2) hand sanitizing stations: 1) front foyer and 2) by the inside Patio door, please use them.
- Maintain social distancing [6 foot separation] at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap & water after using the bathroom.
- Be considerate of others AND clean up after yourself.
ABC manager on duty has the right to refuse service. You must leave Post 10
property at that point.
Maximum Occupancy on Patio Remains at 30 people.
If we all cooperate and abide by these rules it will ensure that we protect
everyone's health and safety. Thank you for your cooperation to this point.
Mondays hours 11 a.m. x 7 p.m.
Tuesday thru Friday 11 a.m. x 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday Noon x 9 p.m.
Due to increase in our food/beverage costs our prices will be
LIMITED MENU AVAILABLE
The Post will continue to offer curb side pickup for lunch
between 11 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday thru Saturday.
Call in by 1:45 p.m.
Please call 703-369-4900 in advance and place your order.
Have your cash ready.
Check current newsletter for lunch specials or call Post.
Saturday dinners have been suspended.
The health and safety of all is the Post’s priority.
Check back for any updates.